Full Moon Engage Me Social Media Event
Launching a NEW Social Media Event
Starting at the next full moon – Wednesday 28th of May – a group of social media enthusiasts will launch a new event called FullMoon EngageMe Social Media Event. The FREE event, which is open to anyone, will last until the next Monday (following the full moon day – for the people joining slightly later) and – if proven successful – will take place each month and start at each next full moon day. The goal of this new social media event is simply to meet and interact with active and friendly social media fans in order to grow your social media networks with real people from various backgrounds, cultures, interests and talents.
Super Charge your Social Networking
We all now know the relevance of social media (SoMe)… therefore:
- what’s the point of creating great content if your “tools” (platforms used to spread your message) are limited?
- what’s the point of having a large base of followers if they don’t engage and/or help you spread your message a step further?
- this SoMe event aims to facilitating meeting top engagers, regularly and on a date which is easy to remember 🙂
Here comes Empire Avenue
Empire Avenue (EAv) is a social media platform which can have lots of purposes. You will find many social media “SuperEngagers” and/or producing mind blowing content easily approachable via EAv. As an example, let me show you Reg‘s pictures on Facebook, Kamal‘s SEO posts on Google+, June‘s interests on Twitter, Terri‘s graphics on Instagram and E J Jay presence on Linkedin – all found in a blink of an eye via Empire Avenue…
- EAv players joining the event will add their link in a special pinpost in the EAv Gangstas community (free open access – 1,835 members).
- Eligible (more information in a next post) EAv players will be offered to join the FullMoon EngageMe Social Media Event community (invitation required) and will receive extra help and support from the community admins.
Initial feedback received
- Chris Fleury – “I love your idea and am always impressed with your enthusiasm and energy“.
- Ellen J. Harris – “I like the idea to help people increase their visibility and grow their profile”.
- Gerrit Bes – “Learning from the history, Full Moon is the best timing to Engage LOL“.
- Lynn O’Connell – “Full moon is clever and like that it falls midweek to pick things up at a different time“.
- Sunish Sebastian – “Sounds like a plan … Dom … I think it is a huge goal.”