Last week we switched over from EmpireAvenue.com to Empire.Kred, today we switch to a new design that evokes our Kred brand but also keeps what made the former Empire Avenue a special place. Without further ado, some quick highlights!
- Mobile Friendly. This new design is much more mobile friendly and we’ll continue to enhance that aspect of the design in the future!
- Reduces Clutter. By switching to a single column format where possible, we’ve forced a reduction in clutter in the interface which should encourage new members to learn the ropes faster
- Kred Scores. We’ve added Kred scores to your profiles. If you have Twitter, we’ve already given you your Kred Score. Connect your Twitter account to get your Kred score included. We will announce more on how Kred scores will be added to the game later.
- Visual Missions. We’ve changed the Missions layout to be much more visual.
- Mission Images. As part of the above change you can now add images to Missions when you create your next Mission!
- And last but not least: A brand new site to open Empire.Kred with! But you’ll have to log out to see that 🙂
There are all sorts of small little tweaks we’ve made and we look forward to your feedback through here or the Empire.Kred Communities