Get ready to Meet the Leaders! This quest will introduce you to over 60 leaders, and the benefits of the Ultimate Leader Upgrade. It starts Sunday night (ET), May 15th and runs through the end of May.
Leaders and non-leaders can collect achievements. Scroll down to see HOW to play, then visit these players:
Detlev Artelt, CEO and Founder of Aixvox, is a consultant, author, moderator, networker. Based in Germany, he’s one of many international business owners in the leaders. His bottom line: the leader deal is great!
Hollis Tibbetts, or @SoftwareHollis as his 100,000+ followers know him on Social Media, is listed on numerous “top expert lists” for a variety of topics – ranging from Cloud to Big Data to Technology Marketing. He reports that the Leaders Upgrade is one of the best social media investments he’s made.
Social media maven, Heather Koroll, is one of Sir Rudiger’s favorite fans! Her positive attitude is infectious and she loves to throw pie, hunt for golden acorns, and keep the fun going on Empire.Kred. She brings that same attitude to social media, working to keep social media fun. As one of the first leaders, Heather has seen leaders transition from a passionate working group to a supportive team working to help new leaders thrive. Today she sees the stand out benefit as the ability to seek out help and advice from exceptional global influencers.
Wilson Voight in the creator of the Instituto Español in Second Life, an innovative Spanish language immersion program online. He was an early adopter of Empire.Kred and describes himself as an “ancient” player. He joined Leaders to stay competitive, save money, grow rich, and stay in touch with discussions and plans.
As co-founder of the boutique Branding and Graphic Design agency Vesey Creative, Andrew Vesey helps businesses grow. A new player, he reports his share price more than tripled in just 4 days – and gives the credit to joining the Leaders.
How to play:
- Check this blog daily for featured leaders and activities.
- Each featured leader has pinned a post to their profile. Go to it, read the reasons why they joined the Leaders – and why they think YOU should consider joining.
- You’ll find the phrase you need to unlock the achievement after you read the pinned post. (Be sure to type it into a NEW comment field, not as a comment on the pinned post.)
- REFRESH the page to see your achievement.
- While you are on each leader’s page, be sure to take the time to ConnectUP. Plus, watch for gift and invest missions. They will run some and other leaders will also run them, so check the mission feed. (You never know when a mission may trigger an achievement.)
- Not a leader? Consider joining and YOU could be featured in the Quest. Go to the Shop and select the Ultimate Leader Upgrade – it’s on sale.